Tuesday, December 16, 2008

He Hearts Teen Wolf, Too, Er, Also


When Bengals motormouth Chad Johnson had his name legally changed to Chad Ocho Cinco earlier this year, my first thought was, "What a douche," (that also was my second, third and fourth thought) but this is just stellar.


Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive end Greg White has had his name legally changed to Stylez G. White. Why Stylez, you may ask? Because he's liked the name ever since he saw the movie "Teen Wolf."

I look forward to seeing Mr. White don a T-shirt like the one Rupert "Stiles" Stilinski rocked in "Teen Wolf."
More importantly, this story also gives me an excuse to post one of my favorite videos from the last few months, courtesy of the sketch comedy group Summer of Tears. Be prepared to have your '80s striped tube socks rocked off.

No comments:

Post a Comment