Tuesday, January 26, 2010

One week to go

One week from today, the sixth and final season of "Lost" premieres. I'm giddy, to say the least. 



I also have a lot of questions that I want answered. 


What's the deal with Smokey? We got a glimpse at what the island's resident smoke monster when Locke took Ben to visit the temple, but we didn't really get an answer about how the monster works -- or who it's working for.


Where did the ageless wonder, Richard Alpert, come from? Was he on the Black Rock? Or perhaps the ship we saw in the S5 finale when Jacob and the Man in Black were conversing on the beach? Also, how can I get my eyeliner to look as fabulous as his?


What happened to Claire? The Australian blondie was last see cavorting with her dead daddy in Jacob's cabin, way back in S4. She also appeared in Kate's dream, warning Freckles not to bring baby Aaron back to the island. The producers confirm Claire is coming back this season, but in what capacity? And will we get an explanation of what really happened to her after she disappeared into the jungle with Christian?


Speaking of Christian, why's he so damn important?


I have about a million other questions, many of which I'm sure will be answered, and many of which I'm sure will remain a mystery. I'm not even going to pretend to be an expert on the show, even though I watch somewhat obsessively, but I shall direct you to a bonafide expert: Entertainment Weekly's Jeff "Doc" Jensen. Read his recaps and previews and theories and more; it will blow your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment