Monday, January 12, 2009

Favorite films of 2008

Admittedly, I didn't see as many movies this year as I have in the past, but I'll still give you a list of my fave five of 2008:

1. WALL*E
2. Slumdog Millionaire
3. The Dark Knight
4. Iron Man
5. Role Models

Note I: I didn't call this list "the best films of 2008." Clearly, "Role Models" isn't going to garner any Oscar attention or anything, but it made me laugh more than any other movie this year, so that has to count for something, right?

Note II: There are still a handful of movies that technically came out in 2008 that I have not seen yet, but I'm not sure when I'm going to get the chance.

1 comment:

  1. TDK was my favorite movie of 2008. Of course, I think it was the only movie besides Iron Man that came out in 2008 that I saw, but still.

    ReplyDelete