Thursday, January 15, 2009

TV passions return

No, I'm not talking about the bizarre-o NBC soap "Passions." (Though, truly, that show was awesome. So bad it was good. But I digress.)

Starting today and for the next seven days, four of my favorite TV shows start up new episodes again. "The Office" is back from Christmas vacation tonight; "Friday Night Lights" returns to NBC on, er, Friday night (granted, the 13-episode season has already run on DirecTV, but I don't have DirecTV, so I don't want to argue about technicalities), and "Flight of the Conchords" season 2 premieres Sunday night on HBO.

And then, the one we've all been waiting for, "Lost," kicks back into gear Wednesday on ABC in a return to its original time slot. Oh, "Lost," how we've missed you. Don't effing disappoint us, OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment